Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School



I can't believe my baby girl started school today. I enrolled her at St. Leo the Great Catholic school. She is in there pre-kindergarten class in order to guarantee her a spot in the kindergarten class next year. The school only has one classroom per grade with a max of 30 students per class. She will be here until she starts high school. The school has a great reputation and high scores for testing. The only downside is he needs to wear a uniform, but the plus side, is it saves me money on clothes. We have had a busy summer, with the amusement park, zoo, picnics, beach days, pool parties, the wiggles show, the circus, disney on ice...can I say SPOILED.......That's ok it is just as much fun for me as it is for her. Next up we have a picnic from my adoption agency and then Disneyland in November for her birthday and whatever else I can squeeze in. Hope everyone is doing great out there and hope to talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Its so funny she looks exactly the same and different all at the same time from when I saw her as a baby. I love the uniform idea so much easier for all the kids to fit into together, no comparing clothes, although her uniform looks liek a giant t-shirt so at least its comfy.
    I'm not big into school early, although Maya would be, but too bad for her, so they run a 2 hour preschool out of the hihg school here that she will probalby go to 1 day a week while i sit in another room (hopefully using their high spped internet, one can hope) then probalby the same next year, I want her to be the oldest when she goes to school so she will be 6 basically when she starts, I guess if she gets bored they can move her ahead. Hope all is going good for you. We are enjoying the end of summer here and headed to the theme park today!

    ReplyDelete