Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 2010








Well I know I haven't posted anything in a while. It just seems like there is not enough time in the day to get things done. We spent a few hours today at the beach so the first picture is of me and her at the beach. I have now signed Johanah up for cooking class. Those of you who really know me, should know how important this is to me (I hate cooking). Johanah on the other hand loves it and can't wait until the next class. She is still taking swimming, gymnastics, soccer and now cooking. In case you haven't figurered it out yet, there is no time for me to get things done, that's ok as long as she is having fun. Johanah has been asking to go on a plane ride so I booked a trip to LA ( in 2 weeks) to go visit our friends Mark and Evelyn whom we met when we lived in Guatemala. Should be a great weekend and it is only 1 hr 10 min flight for us. Next weekend she is in her first gymnastics show so can't wait. Johanah got accepted into the Catholic school and starts in August. I can't believe how time flies. I was just thinking that last week 3 years ago, I got on a plane to Guatemala to see her for the first time and become a mom. I was told it would only be about 4-5 weeks and then both of us would be coming home, 6 months later and an experience and great friends that will last forever we finally came home. That seem unbelievable that is has been 3 years already.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures until next time.

1 comment:

  1. thats what I am doing wrong, I also don't like to cook but I do it since thats kind of my job, I should teach Maya to love cooking1 how cool you are going to go and visit, have a great trip and tell Evelyn and Mark hi from us.

    ReplyDelete