Sunday, December 27, 2009

X-Mas






I am not very good about posting, but here are some pictures from Christmas. The green boots actually are like rain boots and have alligators (I think) on them and she wants to wear them everywhere. Santa brought her a new bike, candyland, and dolls and some clothes. She finally was moved out of the 25/2T clothes. So we had to get all new clothes, but the 3T and too long and don't fit the waist. I need to get the ones with adjustable waists so they don't fall off. Come February I am enrolling her in a catholic pre K program that will start in August. I love this school and it is 50% English and 50% Spanish so she won't lose what she already know, which by the way is more than I know. Johanah is definitely got the 3 year old attitude so we are trying to nip that in the butt, but otherwise she awesome. She is still doing gymnastics, and swimming but lately has been asking about soccer, so I guess we will enroll in that after the first of the year. Talk to everyone soon

1 comment:

  1. yeah you try to nip that, good freakin luck let me know if you can fix it, 3 is not the best age, good grief! we are right there with you without adjustabel waists then my mom folds and sews the sides on her pants., but her arms are long so the 3's are great for that. Maya LOVED soccer! I think we will do the 7 weeks of it again in the fall, but I am not driving into town that many days in the winter, once a week for dance is enough, plus storytime buts thats colser to us. hOpe all is well with youa nd your parents. That sounds like a neat school, they have a spanish school here but I would have to drive to twon everyday, not sure what I will do yet, but then again she has a ways to go before she will be goign anywhere, not if she had anything to do with it. Have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete