Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009





Here are some pictures from Halloween yesterday. What a day it was....We started the morning at one shopping center and trick or treated there for about 1 hour. We left had lunch, took a nap ad then went to another mall for trick or treating there. We spent a little over an hour there and then we went home. It was time for dinner and then off to trick or treating in the neighborhood. Well I thought she had enough, boy was I wrong. 2 1/2 hours later and a haunted house (not really haunted) but it was definitely awesome later we finally called it a night. It was so cute, she would ring the door bell and start saying trick or treat before they even answered. Then once they answered not a word out of her except thank you when she got her candy. I bought her the Cinderella shoes that light up, so they looked awesome at night walking around the streets. Anyway, I must be doing something right because she is not asking for the candy. I gave her 2 pieces yesterday and she hasn't asked again.. I told her to do a cute pose and this is what I got.
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment